Friday, August 22, 2014

Is McDonalds Losing Business?




I've read rumblings that McDonalds is going out of business slowly.  People want food that tastes good, and in this economy, if you actually spend the money to eat out, the food better be tasty. McDonald's food isn't anymore. I remember how it tasted in the 1970s and even 1980s, it was far different. Chicken McNuggets were great until they decided to take all the flavor out of them by making them all white meat. Somehow I doubt the executives are getting to the real problem. Not everything can be on top forever.

During a summer off from college after my freshman year in the late 1980s, I had to go work at a McDonalds, everything was dumbed down and scripted, they even timed how long you cooked the hamburgers and you had to follow timers and beeps for everything. They put me on cash register as well as cooking the chicken McNuggets. My brother and his friend's liked working there, but I hated it. I only lasted a month, the grease in the air made me wheeze----The Squawker

No comments:

Post a Comment